Fox Hill Primary School
Telephone: 01344 421809
For information or queries please contact Miss Haines using the following email: email@example.com
Our priority is to teach the children and we are always willing to speak to parents and carers in the best interests of your child. To make sure that we respond as fairly as possible to all parents and carers, we request that the below communication table is followed.
Parents who come to the office requesting an immediate appointment may not be accommodated. This would be the same in any school or indeed doctors, lawyers or dental surgeries.
1. Within 48 hours - receipt of an email/ letter will be acknowledged (during term time but not over a weekend or school holidays).
2. Within 5 working days - provide a response to the email by telephone or in writing (including an email). This may include informing the sender that more time is required to provide a full response. If this is the case staff should indicate a timeframe in which a response should be expected.
3. If a member of staff is not able to deal with the email directly then they will pass it on to the most appropriate person and inform the sender that they have done so.
4. Staff will not be expected to monitor or respond to emails out of their normal working hours (including weekends and published school holidays). Whilst parents may compose emails at all sorts of hours to suit their own needs we will not reply outside of a member of staff's normal working hours.
5. Whilst this is rare, if a member of staff receives an email which is of an aggressive tone, sets unreasonable demands or could otherwise be interpreted as harassing, they will refer this to a senior line manager in the school, who will decide if consideration needs to be given to dealing with further communication under the schools ‘Persistent Complaints and Harassment Policy’.
Should you require a paper copy of any information from the website please ask a member of the office staff. This is provided free of charge.