1. Listen to Mrs A reading the story of Kipper. Can you remember all the different places where Kipper tried to sleep? Why did Kipper decide that his basket was the best basket after all?
2. Kipper found it very tricky to stand on one leg like the ducks! Did you know that standing on one leg is a very important skill to learn? Try these activities to help you stand on one leg without wobbling:
3. Would you like a puppy like Kipper? Make your very own balloon puppy and take it for a walk! All you need is a balloon, some paper, some ribbon or string, some tape and a sharpie.
4/5. Go for a walk with your grown up and collect some sticks to help you with the following activities:
6. Order the letters in your name using Kipper’s bone! Ask your grown up to help you make a name puzzle like the one below. You can use the template or you can make your own by drawing a bone shape on a piece of A4 paper. Cut up the sections and mix up the letters. Can you say what the letters are? Can you put them in order to make your name? How quickly can you put them in order? After you’ve ordered the letters, use the completed jigsaw to copy your name.
8. Make your own Kipper from a toilet roll tube! You will need a toilet roll tube, a cereal packet or similar, some paper, some paint or felt tip pens, a sharpie and some googly eyes if you have them. If you don’t have googly eyes, don’t worry – you can draw the eyes on with the sharpie instead.
Fox Hill Dancing Challenge
Well done to those who took part in our last Distance Dancing video:
Today you’re being set the FINAL DANCE CHALLENGE using this video:
Once you feel confident with all of the steps, please ask your parents/carers to film it. Parents/carers can then send the video to our school Facebook or Twitter pages:
The aim is for the videos to be used to create a Fox Hill dance montage.
For Parents/carers: By sending your videos, you are giving permission for them to be used.
Costumes (and proton packs) encouraged!
Good luck and get dancing!
Videos to be sent by 12pm on Friday 5th June