Its that time again when we are asking you to have a sort out at home to help us raise money for school.
Lets see if we can beat last years amount!
Please bring all bags into school on Wednesday 27th February by 9am.
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE:
- Men’s, Ladies’ and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
- Household linen
- Household curtains
- Household towels
- Household bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
We DO NOT accept:
- Duvets and blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material